Friday, October 23, 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
If you haven't see these ladies on the great web and had a chance to check out their amazing Happy Hour specials- you will get the chance to meet them at the Holiday Boutique Culture Warehouse Sale this Dec 6th. As participants in our Aug 09 event they were a instant hit with customers due to their amazing selection of name brands such as Joe's Jeans and Ella Moss all reduced up to 80 % off! Expect more of the same from this amazing store in Dec. With an expected focus on denim to include brands such as 7's, Citizens, Ben Sherman and many more, this is one booth you have to stop by!
Posted by Boutique Culture at 12:50 PM
Monday, October 19, 2009
We are so excited to have Digital Circle as our newest sponsor for the Holiday Boutique Culture Warehouse Sale this Dec. 6th! Owner Maggie will be on site taking video to compile into a masterpiece we can share with all of you who can't come!
Thank you Maggie and Team!
900 1st Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134
Posted by Boutique Culture at 5:09 PM
Friday, October 16, 2009
Photo: Trev Stair
Ladies and Gents the holidays are just around the corner! This means the Holiday Boutique Culture Warehouse Sale is not far away too. Here are some details we had to share with you and can't wait to unveil some of our great sponsors in the weeks to come!
Dec 6th, 2009
Hyatt Olive 8 Hotel
* $10 ($5 of this donated to Seattle's Dress for Success Chapter)
* Extra 10% off everything ( Keep in mind things are already up to 80% off!!!)
* Donuts and Fruit Platters
* Raffling off a special item from top designer (name to be shared soon)
* $5 if you RSVP by Dec 1st- $10 at the door (Free if you bring one bag of clean clothing in excellent condition to be donated to local men and women's charities)
* Up to 80% off merchandise
* Most items under $150
* Clothing Swap-Bring 10 items of clean clothing designer clothing and walk out with 5 items from someone else's closet! (Left over items are donated to local men and women's charities.)
Posted by Boutique Culture at 10:52 AM